Bug & Pest Control Service in Thermal, CA
When it comes to pests, make sure your Coachella Valley property is protected with the best preventative and extermination services from Bug Guys Pest Control. We offer a wide range of residential pest control services, including routine sprays, baits, and live animal trapping to quickly solve our customer’s pest problem.
Living in Thermal, CA, you know that there are a variety of pests that terrorize homes and commercial properties each year. First you feel them, and then you see them. Depending on the type of pests that are in your home, you may be bitten next, or your personal property could be damaged. Before it gets to those extremes, you should hire a professional pest control company. Some pests are extremely territorial and aggressive, which is where we come in. We will establish a customizable service that helps protect your residential or commercial properties from these pesky pests!
As the seasons change, so do the types of pests that enter your property. This statement applies to residents and business owners in Thermal, CA. Although your property could be invaded with pests year round, autumn, winter, spring, and summer bring out a variety of creatures.
For instance, autumn is a time when the air gets a new chill, and the leaves begin to turn. For residents in Southern California, the temperature remains fairly warm, and it invites the cockroach and silverfish, amongst other pests. It is true that the American Cockroach is not only a common bug in Thermal, CA during the autumn months, but it is a very resilient creature. This pest will feed on your food, as well as any pet food that you have within the home. The pathogens that cockroaches can transport are dangerous, and they have harmful microbes on their bodies that they passively transport. The bad odor that a cockroach gives off has the potential to trigger an allergic reaction to humans.
When bed bugs enter your property, they do their best to put you out. All it takes is one bed bug to invite itself into your home, and soon after, its entire family will be arriving to feast on you and your family. Due to its size and color, the bed bug can be very hard to spot on dark colored bedding or mattresses. Its legs are short and stubby, which compliment its stubby wings that almost always go unseen. Bed bugs lay eggs in the areas that they hide in, and this could be an ongoing problem, unless you hire a professional pest control team to go into your home and reach into those hard-to-see areas that often go undetected. We will make sure to break that strong hold that bed bugs strive for.
You do not want to wait until your pest issue is out of control to contact us. As soon as you begin to notice or feel bugs and rodents in your home, contact us immediately. When we arrive to your Thermal, CAproperty, we have the best remedies available to eliminate the creatures, and help you control their eradication.
When you need help keeping out the ants, spiders, rats, termites, crickets, mice, and other pests that enter your property during various seasons, do not hesitate to contact us. We proudly serve Thermal, CA, and the surrounding areas. We send a team of professionally trained exterminators to help combat all of your pest problems. Regardless if you have residential or commercial pest control needs, we are the professionals for you. Call us to gain control of your pests, before they take control of your home or business!
15 Facts and Trivia of Thermal, CA
We have some facts and trivia on Thermal, CA for you that you may not know.
Thermal is situated 25 miles southeast of Palm Springs and just under 10 miles north of Salton Sea.
The facts, just the facts and we have them for you.
- Thermal was originally named Kokell.
- The town started as a camp for the railroad in 1910 for the Southern Pacific Railroad.
- With the use of canals, the area was quite green with foliage by1950.
- Camp Young U.S. Naval Air station was transformed into Thermal Airport by 1965.
- In the early 1990s, State Route 86, was put in over an existing road way to make a four lane highway.
- In 2017 the population of Thermal was 2,703.
- The largest group of jobs (about 23%) is in the arts, entertainment, recreation, accommodation, and food Services.
- The next highest employment is in cultivation, timber, fishing, hunting, and mining at roughly 22%.
- $25,643 is the average income in Thermal.
- Thermal is an unincorporated municipality in Riverside County, California.
Some trivia on Thermal
- What is the record high temperature for Thermal? In 1905 Thermal recorded a high of 125 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Did you know that Thermal has 348 days of sunshine a year?
- Do you know that the Thermal Club is a private motorsports center that is planning to add a 4.5-mile race track?
- What type of climate does Thermal have? It has a desert climate.
- Do you know what the typical temperature is in Thermal? The usual temperature during the day is roughly 75 to 76 degrees Fahrenheit
Things to do in Thermal
Wondering what there is to do or see in Thermal, CA?
Here are a few places to visit:
Oasis Date Gardens – has salads, sandwiches, and other food.
Plaza Garibaldi Restaurants –has good reviews on food and service
The Shores Bar & Grill –American food
Larsen Drake Sales –is a fruit and vegetable market.
Seaport Village – is a mall that has up to 70 plus shops located on the downtown waterfront.
Golf – there are several golf clubs around Thermal.
Red Earth Casino – enjoy a night playing the games.
Those are just some of the things to see and do in Thermal, and then if you go 10 miles down the road, you can explore Salton Sea area.
We will take a look at what is happening in your home and come up with a plan to help you going forward.
You don’t have to worry about the time or expense involved in trying to keep a handle on the pests yourself.